what's on my mind

what's on my mind

tisdag 25 oktober 2011

Next, Barcelona?

Soooooo, if I can raise 200 Euros by next week and CSN will grant me a student loan, I will most surely soon be on my way to Barcelona, Spain!

There is a course called Spanish Language and Hospitality Management that I want to take and am excited about!! My spanish is not so great, but I have the basics, so I think I'll learn pretty fast and I do understand a great deal. I find it comforting to know that spanish is involved in the course and that I will also be learning all the details of running a hotel.

Since I'm mainly applying hotel positions this will feel like a great chance to increase my knowledge in the field and also to increase my chances of working abroad, like I've wanted to for so long!

I'm really hopeful and I think everything will be allright, if only CSN hurries up with a decision before school starts. KAMI-SAMA, BUDDAH-SAMA, DAIMO-SAMA, please PLEASE, let it all work out so that I can spend 6 glorious months in Spain and get a job after that!!!

I really really need this right now!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar