what's on my mind

what's on my mind

onsdag 26 oktober 2011

Halloween part II

I have finally figured out what I'm going to go as at the Mirai Halloween party!

Of course, I've always been obsessed with them, and I also wanted a costume that could be sexy, since I'm going to a club with (hopefully) way more hotties than usual, since they're Asian ;P

So, I'm going as *drumroll* a vampire!!!

I have a pair of cool, exclusive vampire fangs lying around somewhere, I just need to put them on and figure out some sexy outfit to go with it (and vampiric makeup) and I'm all set!

Hopefully it's going to be all kinds of awesomeness, I don't get to go out so often and now I'm going out on HALLOWEEN, with my best friend to a K-pop club! I kind of have high expectations XD


My favorite vampire of all time is of course, Lestat de Lioncourt, a kick-ass awesome anti-heroic character of the lovely Anne Rice.



My lastest favorite vampire is named Draco Malfoy, he has become a vampire in a fanfiction I'm reading right now that has taken over my entire reading time. The story is called Sanguis Vita Est (latin for blood is life) and can be found on adultfanfiction.net by author Shigure-san.
Or here: http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600094455
It is an incredible story with a lot of sexual tension, plot and action, it's very well thought out!


But as much as I love my male vampires, the most beautiful one was Mina Harker, played by Winona Ryder in the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula.


Now you're thinking, but she wasn't a vampire! Oh but she was, she was bitten by Dracula and it wasn't until he died that she was released from the curse. I absolutely adore Winona Ryder in this movie and I think she is the ultimate beauty in this movie. I wish I looked like her!!

Lucy and Mina



Tomorrow I'm going to prepare some things for my Halloween Party that I'm going to have in my apartment in two weeks, we're going to be 7 or 8 girls squeesed into one little apartment, but I think it's going to be fun!

Everybody is supposed to dress up as something of course, and I'm going to make blood-drinks, slytherin green drinks, sausage fingers for dinner and bloodshot-eyes cupcakes for desert.

I'm also going to be the craftiest I've ever been in my life and make little coffin-candy bags for everyone! I'm totally looking forward to seeing how it will all turn out!

End part II

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar