what's on my mind

what's on my mind

måndag 19 september 2011

Drivers liscence

I have decided to finally go for my driver's liscence!
There are just too many jobs out there that demand a driver's liscence so it would be foolish of me not to get it now.

So today I went with my dad to a local driver's liscence school and I found the prices were not that bad, it's just too bad I don't even have an extra job just part time, 'cause that would help me afford it in just two months time or so.

I have been looking a lot at used cars and since I don't know anything about cars I just go after what I think is a pretty car. So I found a lot of Peugot and Mercedes Benz attractive.

The Peugot 607 and 307 are really nice, I like them a lot.

Peugot 607


I want my 607 dark blue with dark brown leather interior and wooden details on the panel.
OR with a black and blue interior, that is also very pretty.

Peugot 307
The 307 is a little lighter in color, so I like the darker 607 better, but hey it's still a pretty car.

Then if I had an unlimited amount of money I would probably get a Mercedes Benz F700


Look at that beauty. This car is luxury in metal.


Just look at the interior of this car! It's insane! XD


But first things first, let's concentrate on getting a liscence.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar