what's on my mind

what's on my mind

söndag 21 augusti 2011

I want a job!!

I really want a job.
Be it in a hotel, as a guide (in Sweden or abroad), a hostess, in a clothingshop, a bookstore or a travel agency, I don't care, I just want a job!

I'm not saying I'm desperate, because obviously that's quite apparent by the way I'm always going on about it, but I really really really want one!

Why should it be so fucking hard to land a fucking job?!

I want a job so I can pay my bills, for my apartment, buy food, the Merlin dvd's, the Supernatural seasons, a new bigger TV (because my TV is so miniscule it's hard to see what's happening),  a media table, new winter/autumn shoes, a new winter coat, and a trip to Japan this summer/spring with some buddies. I really want the money so that I can go on vacation to Japan, to finally get there!!

Kamisama, Daimousama! てつだってくれておねがいします!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar