what's on my mind

what's on my mind

fredag 3 juni 2011

excellent weather today!

Hello!
Today I rode my bike all the way to Arbetsförmedlingen (wich is like an unemployment office where you go to for help with job searching). And then I kicked it at a nice green lawn with an ice cream in the warm, perfect sun. :D
It was so warm and beautiful today, totally perfect weather!!
I've been really attached to my bike lately. I think if I keep this up (and the weather keeps being this nice) I'm actually going to loose some weight :P

So I applied for two jobs today, one in Thailand as a nature guide for Siam Safari


Hopefully soon enough that guy in red will be me!! XD lol
I'm really excited about that one, it seems like such a wonderful job!

And I also applied for a conferece/spa/hotel in Gothenburg called Arken:


That jacuzzi looks awfully inviting! ^_^
They have really gorgeous pictures on their webpage and it seems like such a beautiful place to work in.

Well I'm satisfied with todays work!
It's going to be interesting to see if Siam Safari will contact me, since their web page says that they are searching for guides at the moment. *Keeping fingers crossed*

Good night!
お休み!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar