what's on my mind

what's on my mind

lördag 11 juni 2011

I have a dream

I have a dream.
And I'll be goddamned before I let anyone take away or destroy my dream with ill conceived words or documents that say nothing about who I am or what I am capable of.

They have no idea what I am capable of or what I have seen in my 27 years.

Though I feel I have been wronged, I don't care what they think of me,
I know I did my best, I know I am better than that, I am most definately more intelligent than them and I shall have my vengance.

By living out my life to the fullest, proving them wrong and making that document insignificant I'll shout out my loudest; I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOU'RE WRONG AND YOU DON'T MATTER!

I have a dream and I'll make it mine!
I'll make it happen for sure!
ぜったいにやる!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar