what's on my mind

what's on my mind

fredag 20 maj 2011

Job application and Liseberg!

Okay, so right now I sent off a job application to Världskulturmuseet (World Culture Museum).
And I hope they'll be so impressed by my resumé and letter that they call me right away for an interview.
XD

I really do want to work there, it seems like one of the better jobs I could imagine with the education I have.
It doesn't hurt either that I have special interest in culture and human rights.
Bet you didn't know that about me?

I'm just full of surprises^^

Right now I'm going to get ready for Liseberg, wich is an amusement park that me and my classmates are going to! :D It's gonna be awesome, as long as it doesn't rain.
Update with pics from "Lissan" later.

In the meantime here's me in Antalya (Turkey) in March.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar