what's on my mind

what's on my mind

onsdag 18 maj 2011

Introduction

Hi there!
Welcome to my new blog, En Resande Ängel, wich means A Travelling Angel in Swedish.
My name is Angel and I am from Sweden as you may have figured out allready.

This blog was created because I was inspired by my classmate Tina M, when she told me about this new blog she'd created since she's going away to Bulgaria and Spain to work there.
I am excited for her sake and I hope she'll update so that everyone in our class can see what she's up to.

Sofia (also in our class) was equally inspired by Tina and I will be following her adventures in Australia and Asia on her blog as well ^_^

Even though it seems I will not be travelling myself right now, you never know what can turn up. I'm not a Tourism student for nothing, right? ^_~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar